Life can become overwhelming sometimes so here’s seven cardinal rules to make your life that little bit simpler.
1) Make peace with your past so it wont disturb your present.
2) What other people think of you is none of your business.
3) Time heals almost everything – give it time.
4) No-one is in charge of your happiness except you.
5) Don’t compare your life to others and don’t judge them, you have no idea what their journey is all about.
6) Stop thinking too much. It’s alright not to know the answers, they will come to you when you least expect it.
7) Smile! You don’t own all all the problems in the world.
© Colin Lawson Books